Wednesday 23 September 2015

New Hair Products & Treatment That I'm Loving

New Hair Products & Treatment That I'm Loving | Cate Renée

With only two official days left of my final year of high school (cue the realisation I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life), I thought I'd go with a bit of an easy post this warm spring evening and give you an update on my hair care routine. Since chopping a large portion of my hair off not too recently, I've done an overhaul on my extensive collection of shampoos and conditioners, and hair care products.

OGX COCONUT WATER SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
I've recently switched to this new duo of shampoo and conditioner from OGX, and after several washes, I can safely give this one the thumbs up of approval. This duo has completely changed the way I wash my hair, which typically is everyday, but now I can go for an every-other-day washing routine which has been a god-send in the past weeks. Not only does my hair feel healthier and cleaner, free of product build-up, but also the strength and shininess has improved dramatically. Plus, it smells like coconuts and the beach in summer, so how could you give it a miss?

STYLING PRODUCTS
Now that my hair is at a much shorter length, I feel the need to style it a little more than I used to with my longer hair. I used to have pretty thin and fine locks, but once I chopped it, it sprung back to life with added weight and thickness. Nowadays, I've finally found a routine where I don't have to use as much heat and product, but when I do, it's gotta be the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Instant Volume Powder or Push Up Mousse Volume, which just adds a little extra oomph to your do!

CUREPLEX TREATMENT
Prior to finding a routine that works for me and my locks, my hair was all over the shop and super stressed from excess heat and product build up. My hairdresser then introduced me to the life saving treatment that is Hi Lift Cureplex, which minus all the science behind it basically, protects your hair from chemical harm and helps to boost the lifting process adding: elasticity, strength, enhanced condition, and suppleness. This treatment has literally saved my hair's life, considering I get an eight weekly dosage of bleach to the roots, and really intensified the colour and lift.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig