Monday 6 April 2015

It's Our 1st Blog Birthday!

It's Our 1st Blog Birthday! | Cate Renée

Wow, I never thought a year ago today I would be sat here writing this post over a year later. I knew when I started this blog that it was something I just fell into, but immediately I loved every aspect that came along with it. Intentionally, it was more of a creative outlet, where I could express what I'd been loving and give a little insight into my life, plus I also wanted to develop and build up on my writing skills and vocabulary. Although the name we started off with, has now changed, I feel like we're all still one small little family, and my love for blogging has continued to grow, making me want to achieve bigger and better things for this little baby. The community that surrounds our blogging world couldn't be a more supportive one, and I've made so many new friends and acquaintances through it. I love how we're all so encouraging and want the same things, helping each other out where possible. So, basically this post is a massive thank you to all of you that read my blog, or even just this post, or maybe once clicked on a Pinterest linked image that brought you to here. Thank you, to my family and close friends for your continued love and support, especially my Dad who has had to put up with the constant "what do you think?" questions and giving constructive criticism and advice where needed. You guys are all the back bones to this blog, which wouldn't run as smoothly without your comments and opinions! So, here's to the next year, I'm secretly hoping we'll make the next few but you can never be to sure what's ahead in life. One day we might be celebrating our 5th, 10th or even 15th blog-a-versary, okay we won't jump ahead of the gun but you know what I mean. Cheers!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig