Wednesday 8 April 2015

Beauty Bargains From Priceline

Beauty Bargains From Priceline | Cate Renée

I didn't originally plan on doing a haul for this Priceline order, but once it arrived I was too excited not to share it all with you! We all know I can resist not to snap up a few bargains when Priceline has their 40% off sales, and now that the weather has finally started to cool off I've been on the hunt for some more autumnal and wintery shades to sport this coming season. Here's what I picked up...


NAILS, SKINCARE & HAIR
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner

Keeps your eyes peeled for some upcoming posts featuring makeup looks and reviews from a few of these products!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig