Sunday 14 December 2014

Black Friday ASOS Haul

About a week or two ago I had my first ever Black Friday shopping experience! It was online of course, although one day I'd love to be among the frantic rush of shopping in the early hours of the morning! ASOS (huge fan!) were having a 20% of everything store wide sale, and with a dear friend's black and white themed 18th birthday rapidly approaching, and "nothing to wear", I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snag a few bargains.
Black Friday ASOS Haul | Cate Renée
Black Friday ASOS Haul | Cate Renée

Share:

2 comments

  1. I am ordering that midi black dress this afternoon when I come back from lunch. I have dreamed have owning a dress like that since my Barbie had one as a child. Do they come in other colours as well?

    Lorilee
    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ps love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thank you, not 100% sure about different colours, but it's the perfect dress to twirl around the house in! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig