Monday 15 December 2014

What I Love About The Holiday Season

What I Love About The Holiday Season | Cate Renée

When December 1st rolls around, it's almost like my own little world inside my head goes a little bit coo-coo and into a hazy cloud of glitter, fairy lights, and all things festive. My personal favourite time of year, I even enjoy it more than my birthday, has many perks to it and I couldn't not jump at the chance to begin celebrating even earlier this year- cracked out the Bublé in October shh! So here below is a list of my favourite things about Christmas and the holiday season...

  • The festive spirit
  • Smiles on faces when opening presents
  • Christmas spices and scents
  • The beautiful decorations hung in the city
  • Twinkly fairy lights
  • Baking festive themed treats
  • Vlogmas
  • More sunshine in the evenings
  • Christmas movies
  • Glittery nails
  • Seasonal fruit
  • Wrapping presents
  • Micheal Bublé
  • Dressing in red, white and green
  • Wearing bright red lipstick
  • Getting dolled up for Christmas events
  • Cherries... with everything!
  • Christmas light home displays
  • Constructing the gingerbread house
  • Ham and cheese croissants on Christmas morning

But most of all... the best presents our family will receive for Christmas are our two new kittens - Leo and Ace! Although we won't be able to pick them up until the 1st of January, we can't wait to shower them with lots of love and cuddles.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig