Saturday 13 December 2014

Relaxed Crown Braid

Relaxed Crown Braid | Cate Renée
Relaxed Crown Braid | Cate Renée
Relaxed Crown Braid | Cate Renée
Relaxed Crown Braid | Cate Renée


I love a good up-do, and if it's a braided one, well then you've already got my attention. At first when I saw this delicate and bohemian-esque style, I thought there was no way I could recreate this pretty look as neatly and to the standard that I'd share with you all. Theoretically it's just a French braid around the head, but only incorporating hair from the front. I will say there is a bit of arm twisting and maneuvering but once you overcome it, it's not all that hard to do. If you really wanted to boho it up, a little flower crown or headpiece would look super sweet, and would possibly be an ideal hairstyle for a summery festival.
Share:

11 comments

  1. Very cute hair. Your blog's background and layout is super cute. Love the glittery gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thankyou, I love glitter and gold! x

      Delete
  2. I love braided hair. My favourite is the French braid but I can't do it to my one hair.. Fortunately my best friend knows how to do it! Your hairstyle is amazing and I also like the colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe I'll do a French braid tutorial in the early new year! xx

      Delete
  3. SO pretty! I was never good at doing hair, never even learned to french braid. I do love this look though so feminine and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this style for spring and summer! :) x

      Delete
  4. I love it! I am not good doing my own hair and I wish I had those set of skills that you possess. It's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! If only I had a date to go on and wear it! x

      Delete
  5. Love Life Lacquer14 December 2014 at 18:09

    Ahh that's cute! ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to do this with my hair! I will be looking on YouTube for tutorials after lunch. What did you read/watch to do this look? I'd pick some flowers from the garden and put them in my hair, but all I have at the moment is snow - it's not quite the look I am after.

    Lorilee
    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I'd die to see some snow! There was a step-by-step tutorial on The Beauty Department's Pinterest- I think? xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig