Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites

Yep, it's that time again! Monthly favourites. This month has flown by and look now here we are half way through the year and only 24 days away from my birthday! Monthly favourites posts are actually up there in my favourites posts to write, and I get to show you guys and let you in on a few secret products. I've been loving a few random bits and pieces and here they are...


June Favourites! | Cate Renée

NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE FACE SCRUB
I'm not one to usually stray away from my beloved range of Clean & Clear products, but somehow I remembered I used to use this product way back in the early days of skincare. The hard thing with facial scrubs is trying to find one in between harsh and soft, and this scrub does the trick. As I've been quite poorly this past week, I found this scrub helps restore my skin and gives my face a little life.

MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS LOVES COLOUR IN ROSE ADDICT
You know when you put something in a safe place so it doesn't get lost? Well that's what happened here... except I kept it too safe and then couldn't find it until this month. I'm a huge lover of the Baby Lips range from Maybelline, despite skeptics opinions. I love the slight sheer pop of colour this lip balm gives, which makes it perfect for me to use during school hours, as it's quite subtle but still has that little something.

COVERGIRL OUTLAST STAY BRILLIANT NAIL POLISH IN GO GO MANGO
I'm not usually one for orange, anything orange for that fact. People actually know me as "the girl who hates oranges stuff", but it's true; orange flavoured sweets and scents, until I saw this polish. You know, another one to add to the already crazy collection.

LINDT HEAVENLY CREATION CREME BRULEE
A deadly delight that's quickly becoming a dangerous obsession. Crème Brûlée, do I really need to explain this one. Truly a "heavenly creation". I will regret admitting this to the public, but I have gone through three blocks of this scrumptious choccie this month- with a little help from my family. 


LOOKING FOR ALASKA BY JOHN GREEN 
As I mentioned in a post or two back, I've started reading again. I managed to wriggle myself out of the not-reading-rut and back into it again! I bought this book a while ago, actually before I even left for Paris (October 2013), so it's been a long time coming. I'm almost half way, but sadly the ending was spoilt by my very "humourous" friends, who again thought it was "funny" to blurt out to me who "A" was from Pretty Little Liars back in year eight. I wasn't impressed to say the least. But all that aside, I am still continuing with the book, and loving it! Such an easy read, would recommend it even thought I'm not quite half way through. 

#VLUNE
I've been a huge fan of Estée and her beauty channel for quite some while, and her vlogging channel with boyfriend Aslan and gorgeous greyhound Reggie. Over the month of June, essiebuttonvlogs have been vlogging and uploading every other day, which is such a treat if you love Estée's vlogs like I do. 

VIVIANNA DOES MAKEUP
A new discovery, and I'm glad I did. I've fallen in love with Miss Anna, and her boyfriend Mark- cutest couple. Anna's blog is beautiful and beyond visually appealing. Her advice about makeup and products is exceptional and very honest. Anna is just an all round cutie, with great style!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig