Wednesday 11 June 2014

Winter Wishlist

It was inevitable from the beginning, that one day I would suffer from the classic case of Writer's Block. It has strike at a time where I, myself don't feel that blocked up from writing- I guess it must just be the weather or I'm having an off day. Of course I couldn't leave you all hanging like I did the last two weeks during exams, I thought this wishlist was better than nothing! Here are a few bits and bobs I've had my eye on for a short while...

Winter Wishlist | Cate Renée

Nasty Gal Bunny Up Scrunchie
New Look Denim Mini Skirt
Marc Jacobs Jacobs Daisy Dream

I promise you Sunday's post will be a little brighter than today's, and I have my bestest chummy staying with me today and tomorrow! Be sure to let us know what's on your wishlist at the moment. On a side note, we have now joined Bloglovin'- be sure to check us out for instant post updates on the blog!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig