Sunday 8 June 2014

May Favourites

So it's the beginning of a new month which only means one thing... favourites time! I honestly cannot believe how quick May flew by, it seems like only yesterday that I was uploading my first blog post, and now here we are. I've been loving a few random things this past month, there are a few beauty items, but mostly just bits and bobs. Plus a quick side note, now that I only have one exam left (tomorrow) the blogging schedule should be back on track for uploading on Wednesdays and Sundays. Anyways lets get into some favourites!


May Favourites! | Cate Renée
May Favourites! | Cate Renée
May Favourites! | Cate Renée

I must of had this little gem hidden away somewhere very safe for a very long time, because it has beautiful new packaging, but something in me still loves the little rose gold detailing on the lid. Anyways, if you're just as obsessed as me when it comes to apricot or fruit punch flavoured things, then you'll absolutely fall in love with this beauty. A thin consistency and heavenly scent, this body dew- moisturiser, leaves your skin feeling refreshed and ready for the day without the worries of feeling sticky.

So with exams almost over this has been by dying savior throughout. During winter I usually experience some pretty flaky and cracked lips and also miniature dry spots on my face. I call this ointment "miracle cream" because it literally is that. You can use it on everything from; lips and face to cuts and bites and stings! If you don't have a small tube of this stuff lying around in your handbag, I'd advise you to try it out because I would feel lost without it!

THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE PORE MINIMISER
Once again another Body Shop product has managed to sneak into my monthly favourites- which should become as no surprise by now. Made with nothing but Community Fair Trade Organic products I feel like I'm doing my bit for the environment by purchasing these items. Unfortunately due to my oily skin type I also suffer from enlarged pores sometimes- TMI! But I found this gel-like cream helps reduce and smooth them out, also leaving my skin feeling "fresh and pure". I pretty much love anything from The Body Shop's tea Tree range.

NEW BALANCE 574
I briefly mentioned these in my last post in my OOTD, but these puppies are beyond comfortable. I refuse to wear anything else now, they are like walking on little cloud pillows for your feet. My feet feel supported and for a sort-of-skate-shoe these actually have mini supports within. 

MADAME FLAVOUR GREEN, JASMINE & PEAR TEA
Tea has been another thing I've depended on during this exam period! My nanna actually bought these for me last Christmas and I'm almost half way through the tin. Delicious and very calming for the soul!

UNCLE TOBY'S PLUS PROTEIN CEREAL
OMG this is the holy grail of cereal for all you non-cereal-lovers like me! I have eaten this for breakfast every morning for the last three weeks- I kid you not! I'm not too sure why I am so worked up about bloody cereal, but I guess for me breakfast is a chore and once I found a cereal that I actually liked it was like "hallelujah". The small pieces of peach and sultanas and the oat clusters just add to the yumminess of it. 

So that's everything I've enjoyed over May, not much but it was a hectic month that flew by in the blink of an eye! I hope you all survived your exam periods, I've got one left tomorrow (Geography blurrgh!) and then I'm done and dusted for another six months. Be sure to check us out on Facebook. On another note a little piece of exciting news to share, hopefully coming in July, my winter lookbook. A lot of preparation has gone into this and we are at the beginning stages of shooting for it. Stay tuned for any updates on that as well!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, wherever in the world you may be! Click the link here for a little something to chuckle at.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig