Wednesday 8 June 2016

Current Everyday Makeup

Current Everyday Makeup Menu | Cate Renée

After being stuck in a bit of a no-makeup-wearing rut I'm back on the train again and loving my morning makeup routine. Does anyone else love that time of the day where you get to sit down, perhaps with a cup of tea and Spotify on in the background, and just enjoy taking your time applying your look for the day? I sure do! I'm having a moment with super simple face makeup and bright lipsticks, so here is a collection of the makeup I'm currently wearing for everyday.

For base I start off with the L'Oreal True Match Foundation in the shade Golden Ivory applied with my favourite Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, as well as the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory around the eyes, nose and over a few blemishes. I'm finding that beauty blenders create a smoother finish than brushes and have also cut down on the amount of beauty tools I keep in my everyday beauty bag. Next for some warmth The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder in 01 to bring some life to my skin and Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lavish Mauve for a touch of colour on the cheeks. Since my skin has been pretty dry and flaky I've been avoiding powder at all costs, but usually I would go over my T-zone and under my eyes with Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent using a Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek brush. My eyes have been kept super simple with just a few lashing of my favourite Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. Taking a MAC 266 angled brush and Charcoal Brown eyeshadow I fill in my brows in any sparse areas and define my natural shape. I've really been having a field day with bright lipsticks lately and my top three in my daily rotation are the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour in Flirtation, Maybelline Colour Drama in Fab Orange and L'Oreal Colour Riche Intense Lipstick in Perfect Red.
Share:

2 comments

  1. I use the same products/brands you use! I have the colour dram pencil in a dark red and I have the wake me up concealer. Loved your post & pics 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you!! I love drugstore products ☺️

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig