Thursday 3 December 2015

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

travel makeup

Woo, I'm finally on holiday, kicking back and relaxing at the beach. I did have another hair themed post planned for tonight but I seemed to have left half of my hair products and tools at home, three hours away from the beach house I'm currently staying at until Sunday. But I thought I'd treat y'all to a sneak peak into what goodies I've brought along with me in my makeup bag. As I'm only spending a week at the beach and doing a great deal or nothing but relaxing, I only packed the bare essentials and a few treats in case of a spontaneous night out.

travel makeup

Inside I've got: the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Light which has SPF perfect for those days spent at the beach, and it's also super light and easy to apply with your fingers or beauty blender, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory because everyone needs to cover up those dark circles and Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent to keep everything from looking too shiny. As for base colour The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder in 01 is a new buy and the perfect bronze shade for all you paler beauties out there, along with the Revlon Highlighting Palette in Rose Glow - an awesome dupe for the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. Keeping everything pretty natural on the eyes I've packed my trusty Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette and favourite Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. Same goes for my brows and I'm loving this Maybelline Brow Satin Duo in Dark Blonde for when you want a more toned-down and natural. Lastly for lips I've only packed two options - shock horror - but as I didn't really plan on doing much else other than relax I figured I'd survive with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia and Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Demure - the handbag essentials that every girl needs.
Share:

2 comments

  1. The Honey Bronzer by TBS is such a staple for me. My pale skin loves it. My other travel must-haves would be the Bourjois CC Cream, MAC Prep + Prime highlighting pen, Milani blush in Luminoso and MAC Extended Play Gigablack lash mascara. They're foolproof products for me! Great post!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    x
    Athena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I can't get a hold of any Milani products in Australia, but I must try the Bourjois CC Cream a go xx

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig