Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide For The Beauty Lover

Christmas Gift Guide Beauty NARS Zoeva Peter Thomas Roth By Terry Zoella Becca

Today on this fine Tuesday I'm back with another part of my Christmas Gift Guide series, and I for one would honestly love anything from this list! The majority of these products are pretty high end and super luxurious, perfect for every beauty lover who deserves something special this Christmas.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadow
NARS Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Zoeva Rose Golden Volume 2 Luxury Set
Spa Treatment Voucher
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
MAC Makeup Consultation
Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
Zoella Beauty Bath Bombinis
Share:

2 comments

  1. Champagne Pop is beautiful! Actually - all of these products are stunning - I would want everything on there :)
    Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe so would I!! I'm dying to get my hands on Champagne Pop x

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig