Sunday 22 November 2015

5 Bright & Summery Nail Colours

5 Bright & Summery Nail Colours To Enjoy | Cate Renée
5 Bright & Summery Nail Colours To Enjoy | Cate Renée

Now that the summer weather is rapidly approaching, it's time to shake up your weekly rotation of nail polish and start to incorporate a few more summery colours! This season I'm loving all things warm and bright and Rimmel have a huge selection of polishes and my favourites for summer are Tangerine Tent and Cranberry Zest. Although warmer tones are what I'm loving, this wouldn't be a summer nail polish post without giving a nod to the summer cult classic that is Bikini So Teeny by Essie. I love the formulation of all these polishes and with a layer or two of clear coat, they see me through a week to 10 days. If you tend to be a more chilled and laid back kinda gal and prefer a more muted down and casual vibe, Covergirl's peach toned Coral Silk looks gorgeous with this seasons trend of all white. But if you're wanting something a little more glitzy and festive for the holiday season, then Gold Carat is what you need and looks insanely beautiful over a deep red or forest green.
Share:

2 comments

  1. It's Fall where I live, but if it were summer you bet I'd wear that Essie or Covergirl one! I love pastels. For now though, I'll go with a berry shade like Cranberry Zest that works year round! Great post!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    x
    Athena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Yes, I forget sometimes that half the world is in the middle of winter- Cranberry Zest is beautiful and wearable all year 'round! Enjoy xx

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig