Thursday 19 November 2015

Homewares Wishlist: Copper Hues

Now that the schooling chapter of my life is over, I've finally started to relax and enjoy life for what it is, with that being said my bedroom's interiors were in need for a little freshening up! I'm totally having a moment with all things copper lately, and have even picked up a few bargains from Kmart's home decor sections... which deserves a lot more credit than it's given. As I haven't completely finished decorating my bedroom to how I envisaged it, I thought I'd compile a list of beautiful copper pieces and throw them into a collage, and hopefully in the early months of 2016 I shall have an updated bedroom tour post going up.
Homewares Wishlist: Copper Hues | Cate Renée

Some of my favourite shops that sell both bargain items and not-so-bargain items include: Freedom, Ikea, Bed Bath N' Table, Typo, Lisa T x Target and H&M Home.
Share:

10 comments

  1. I'm a redhead and I love all things copper for my home and for beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe my sister is a redhead and very much the same :)

      Delete
  2. I love copper! I wrote a blog post all about it last week as well :)
    The lamp is my favourite - it looks so simple and elegant.

    - Ambar x
    www.herlittleloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lamp too.. If it wasn't so pricey I'd buy it xx

      Delete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with copper and if I had the funds/wasn't living in student accommodation I wold probably buy everything on this wishlist! Would have to start with those fairy lights though!

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally feel you on the insufficient funds front! I've been getting my fix from Kmart's affordable collection:) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Copper is so much fun and a nice alternative to gold or silver. I've been loving copper mugs lately!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I'm more a silver than gold person, but the copper is such a nice change :)

      Delete
  6. I love everything copper! Definitely going to get my hands on this cushion cover! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! H&M Home has some amazing copper pieces, I wish they had a homewares section at the store near me x

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig