Sunday 21 June 2015

Top Lip Care Products

My Top Picks For Lip Care Products | Cate Renée

A lips post! I'm back this evening with a short and sweet post on a few of my favourite lip care products. As someone who tends to carry around a Mary Poppins bag full of goodies, you'll never catch me without a lip balm or three, and with the wintery weather lately, my lips have really suffered. When I'm in the market for a new lip care product, I usually tend to gravitate toward old favourites like the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate & Peppermint or my favourite all rounder for anything and everything, Lucas' Papaw Ointment, rather than trying something new. But a few weeks ago my very kind mother picked me up the Burt Bee's Tips & Toes Gift Set, which contained the Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. I love the smoothness of this balm and you just can't beat the sweet smell of pomegranate! You know those freebies that sometimes come inside of a magazine, well I find they're usually rubbish and just bin them, until I unwrapped the plastic and discovered a Lanolips 101 Ointment inside. The Fruities edition in Peach smells insanely delicious and works equally as good on the lips, adding a hint of colour too. A lastly, an oldie but a goodie, is one out of my huge selection of the Baby Lips range from Maybelline. The Relieving Menthol balm soothes the lips with a eucalyptus scent and minty sensation, and after a few uses your lips will be feeling ten times better than before! These five beauties have been my saviours this past week, and contain the perfect amount of goodness to get your lips back on track and smooth again.
Share:

4 comments

  1. The Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm is a staple for me. It's not that it is the best lip balm out there, but I love how it's not too greasy/gloopy like other lip treatments and the scent reminds me of my trip to New York, which is where I first got it.

    Great post. Following. Hope you stop by my blog sometime!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for the sweet comment! I will for sure check you out! xx

      Delete
  2. Despite all the lip products I keep acquiring, nothing beats good old fashioned Cherry Chap Stick for me! Apparently its not all that great for your lips though, I need to make the switch over to Burts Bees. :D

    -Jessica
    http://www.sweetnessandsolitude.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig