Wednesday 15 April 2015

My Mini Blush Collection

My Mini Blush Collection | Cate Renée

Blush, for me, is a vital part of my makeup routine that brings my face back to life when it's looking a little dull. Every one of us has a different skin tone, so of course not every blush we try is going to match our complexion, but it's sure fun picking and swatching new colours! I for one have quite a fair complexion, and although I do not burn in the summer, I don't necessarily sustain a tan for very long. My favourite blush shades I love to sport from season to season are predominantly light pink and rosy tones, that complement my somewhat chubby cheeks and create that flushed illusion. Below are a few of my absolute favourite shades to wear throughout the entire year.

MAC MINERALISED BLUSH IN DAINTY
I'm gonna go out on record and say this is by far my favourite blush ever! A big statement, but so justified by it's gorgeous rosy pink shade and shimmery flecks of gold that run throughout this blush. It no only has amazing staying power, but creates a natural flushed look that lasts for hours.

NARS BLUSH IN ORGASM
This blush was my first ever purchase from the magical heavens that some call Sephora, and also reminds me of my trip to Paris every time I apply it. This one is more of a peachy, golden toned blush which looks perfect in the spring and summer time.

PHYSICIANS FORMULA HAPPY BOOSTER GLOW & MOOD BOOSTING BLUSH IN ROSE
If you're wanting to achieve that natural flushed look, this blush is perfect for a "no makeup" makeup look! Super long lasting, and light weight, I'm always reaching for this beauty in my stash, especially during the colder months.

REVLON HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE IN ROSE GLOW 
I love, love, love this petite palette! The colours are super pretty and shimmery, and go beautifully with a simple makeup look and black winged eyeliner. The best part about this blush though, is that it can double as a highlighter, which makes it ideal for travelling- nothing beats a two in one product!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your collection! Nars orgasm is great (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes anything from Nars is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig