Sunday 22 March 2015

Makeup For The Girls With Glasses

Glasses, you either love them or hate, have them or don't. I for one have been stuck wearing the things since the tender age of four, but when it comes to wearing eye makeup with my glasses, I really lack the effort. Most mornings I usually see myself rolling out of bed, reaching for my glasses and avoiding the whole mascara part of my makeup routine. But today, I'm branching out and trying something new, a subtle makeup look that enhances your eyes, for all the girls out there a pair of spectacles. You don't want anything too dark and heavy around your eyes, but rather something bright to make them "pop" with a bold lip and brows to accentuate.

Makeup For The Girls With Glasses | Cate Renée
Makeup For The Girls With Glasses | Cate Renée
Makeup For The Girls With Glasses | Cate Renée

Foundation - Revlon Colour Stay in 150 Buff
Concealer - Rimmel London Wake Me Up in Ivory
Blush - MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
Eyeshadow - In The Buff & Fuzzy Handcuffs from the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette 
Brows- MAC Charcoal Brown
Lips - Maybelline Bold Matte 1 Pink
Share:

8 comments

  1. I really like the look you have created for when you wear glasses :) I normally wear contacts but on the days I cant be bothered, I will normally throw my glasses on and not bother much on the eye makeup side! That lip colour is gorgeous on you :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wished I could wear glasses! xx
    Lovely post

    lotsofloveliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it is both a blessing and a curse- picture contact sports and numerous tennis balls! xx

      Delete
  3. You've definitely created a look that goes really well with your glasses. Love your lip colour as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your subtle, yet stunning make up looks perfect, even with your glasses. Your eyes looks bright and shining. I hope you could make a tutorial of video of that, so that more of your followers will see how you blend the colors, and how they made your eyes pop, even with the glasses. I think it also helps that your specs frame the shape of your face perfectly. Anyway, thanks for sharing that, Caitlin! Stay gorgeous!

    Doris Gibbs @ Moody Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Doris for your kind words! They are greatly appreciated :)

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig