Wednesday 25 March 2015

What's In My Bag? | The Small Crossbody


When I'm heading out the door in a hurry and need a bag that's practical and not too big, this is the little gem I've been reaching for lately. My Mum picked this brown crossbody bag up in an online sale for Target for only $5! That's insane! I'm in love with the gold detailing and hardware, and not to mention the tassels- which I think are going to become a big trend this season. Now down to the nitty gritty of what's actually in my bag...

2015 diary
iPhone 5S
Loose change
Round tortoiseshell sunglasses from Cotton On
Bank card, driving permit, Priceline Sister Club card, Colette card
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in 107 
Wrigley's Extra Spearmint chewing gum
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
Bath & Body Works Frosted Wonderland PocketBac
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love these kind of posts. Think I will have to do one at some point. Nice blog!

    Sammii Ox

    ReplyDelete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig