Wednesday 17 December 2014

Holiday Party Makeup | Cate Renée

What's On My Face: Holiday Party Makeup | Cate Renée
What's On My Face: Holiday Party Makeup | Cate Renée
What's On My Face: Holiday Party Makeup | Cate Renée

So it's that time of year again, and of course, the invites for holiday parties and get-together's come flooding in just before the big day arrives! For me, I love a bit of glitter here and there, and if you can't sport a little glitter during the festive season, when can you? Here is a Christmas holiday party look I've thrown together, featuring two of my favourite festive statements; glittery eyes and red lipstick.

PRODUCTS USED
Foundation - Revlon Colour Stay in 150 Buff
Concealer - Rimmel London Wake Me Up in Ivory & L'Oreal Paris Infallible in Vanilla
Powder - Bourjois Healthy Balance in Vanilla
Blush/Highlighter - Revlon Highlighting Palette in Rose Glow
Eyeshadow - Silk Teddy & Honey Pot from Too Faced Natural Eyes palette
Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Precise Liner
Mascara - Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume & Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express
Brows - MAC Charcoal Brown
Lipstick - Maybelline Bold Matte in 6 Deep Red
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig