Thursday 18 December 2014

Festive Lazy Day

Festive Lazy Day | Cate Renée

I love a lazy day. I won't lie, they do occur quite frequently in my little bubble of a bedroom. Nothing better than being tucked up in bed, with no makeup and scruffy hair, watching a chick flick, whilst sipping on a hot cup of tea and chowing down on some sugary goodies. To me, that is bliss. Now I'm sure most of you are aware, I also love Christmas, so I can't think of anything better than a lazy day with Christmas movies and Christmas treats.

On the agenda today we have my all time favourite Christmas movie, The Holiday (don't worry, Love, Actually follows shortly behind) accompanied by a stack of buttery popcorn and some melt-in-your-mouth white chocolate buttons. Behind the scenes, I've got a heavenly Sparkling Icicles scented Bath & Body Works candle burning away in the background as I paint my nails with, of course, a golden glittery nail polish, Max factor's Glossfinity in Angel Nails, and for toes Maybelline's Deep Red. After allowing my nails to try I like to lather them in a good hydrating hand cream, my favourite being the Dove Intensive Nourishment.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig