Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Body Shop Banana Shampoo & Conditioner

The Body Shop Banana Shampoo & Conditioner | Cate Renée

I had always heard people rave about this shampoo and conditioner and it took me a while to finally purchase them but once I did I was obsessed. My Mum used to always say to me that the late Lady Diana used to use this product, who knows if that is true or not, but I'll believe it for now. As for my hair type, finding the perfect shampoo and conditioner that doesn't leave my hair flat and oily is challenging, but after the first time I used these scrumptious goodies, I was in love with the end result. They left my naturally oily and lifeless hair full of volume and shine... the good shine. 

When I wash my hair, which yes is everyday - I usually cop a lot of flack for that, but my hairdresser says it's okay and my hair is still healthy - I use a reasonable amount for shampoo and massage it through the tops of my scalp and then rinse it, letting the water wash the excess amount through the rest of my hair. As for conditioner I am an avid user and strong believer that it makes all the difference to the quality of your hair, especially when it comes to split ends- my hairdresser says I rarely have any. My hair is pretty thin so I don't need all that much product to condition my ends. I spread it through the ends of my hair and gradually work it up towards the nape of my neck, but never to the roots- although every once in a blue moon I guess it's okay. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and luscious and completely tangle free, which is bonus for those of you that know what tangled hair is like to brush.

Overall, I will definitely buy this product again, evenly though it is a little pricey. I love they way it it make my hair feels and I forgot to mention to scent is undeniably amazing and even contains Community Trade banana puree, which I guess is how the consistency is so thick and creamy, helping to protect and nourish your hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig