Wednesday 23 April 2014

Night Time Skincare Routine

Good evening my pretties, hope you all had a lovely Easter! Here is my current night time skin care routine. It usually chops and changes between the seasons so I'll keep you updated for when it does, but for now these are the products I am currently obsessed with using at the end of the day. I try to keep my night time routine pretty simple as most of the time I can't be bothered and am tired, so I figured if I kept the amount of products I use to the bare essentials that it would make life easier for everyone. I have pretty normal skin that does get oily regularly- so combination-oily, and like most teenagers I do get the odd breakout every now and again so the products I use may not work for all skin types.

Night Time Skincare Routine | Cate Renée

BIODERMA CREALINE H2O
I picked this value packed bottle on my visit to Paris last October for around 9 the local Monoprix (a department store). For those who have been living under a rock for the last few years and aren't quite sure as to what this water-like solution is, Bioderma is a make-up remover and facial cleanser. It literally removes my entire face make-up with three cotton pads and even the toughest waterproof mascara in two swipes across you eyelid. Unfortunately I am yet to find Bioderma in Australia for a reasonable price ($30 for 250mL isn't gonna cut it for me) so the day I finish this bottle will truly be a sad day.


CLEAN & CLEAR DEEP ACTION DAILY SCRUB

A cheap yet amazing product and you can pretty much pick this up from any drugstore or super market. The light scrubbing beads are gentle enough to be used on a daily basis and still continues to remove any excess make-up and continue help healing those pesky breakout areas. 

NUTRIMETICS SOOTHING MASQUE WITH RICE BRAN OIL

Unfortunately I cannot find this little gem on the internet anywhere for the love of chocolate croissants, but another face mask I found that does almost the same job is the Formula 10.0.6 Oil Absorbing Mud Mask which helps balance and control excess shine and oil and also calms and soothes breakouts. Face masks have been a recent thing I've gotten into- actually wearing this one as I write this blog post. I used to just think they were for girly sleepovers, but I have soon realised they can make a huge change to your skin care routine and help improve the clarity of your skin.


CLEAN & CLEAR ESSENTIALS MOISTURISER

I am a true believer that a good moisturiser makes all the difference to how your skin looks and feels. I've been using this moisturiser since 2009, when I first started to develop a skin care routine. It's also available with an SPF 15 element as well, but I found that one caused my skin to breakout. It's got a light consistency and is oil-free which is a bonus if you already have pretty oily skin.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig