Friday 2 June 2017

Current Skincare Edit

Current Skincare Edit | Cate Renée

A while back now I posted a skincare haul where I had picked up a few new bits from Cult Beauty as my skin had broken out and was going through a period where it was very red and inflamed. Well it's just gone two months since that post and I thought I'd give you guys a little update on how my skin has been, the current lineup and what products I'm getting on with.

For cleansers I'm using two products: the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse. In the mornings I'll use the Oskia cleanser, either on its own or with a Konjac charcoal sponge and massage it into the skin, which I find really helps me to wake up better. And then in the evenings I'll do the same, unless I've been wearing makeup all day and in that case will opt for the Double Cleanse. This products literally melts even the most stubborn makeup and grime off your face and the creamy cleanser is the perfect sequel to cleanse the skin with.

The 'in between cleansing and moistursing products' I'm still obsessed with are my beloved Pixi Glow Tonic for a quick tone and the Ren Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask. I've been using a mask at least once or twice a week lately as I'm determine to keep my skin looking clear and feeling lovely and smooth. Following on from cleansing and all that other fancy jazz, in the mornings I'll usually just apply my Vitamin E Moisture Cream from The Body Shop and continue on with my makeup. As for night time I tend to use the same cream unless my skin is feeling dehydrated or I have some dry patches on my face and if so I'll pop and tiny amount of the Caudalie Divine Oil on my skin or Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream - this also works wonders for cracked, sore lips too!

Aside from the odd hormonal or sugar overload breakouts my skin has been rather clear and I think this is due to the fact I've hardly worn any makeup for the last few months. Of course I still apply it here and there, but I tend to only wear makeup on the weekends now, since I work from home and no one other than my parents and the post man see my bare face.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig