Thursday 6 April 2017

It's Our 3rd Birthday!


It's funny, you know how they say "time flies when you're having fun"... well somehow a whole THREE YEARS has flown by since I started this little thing on the internet! Three blog names later and I couldn't be happier with Cate Renée and everything I've learnt and created since that day in 2014. I find that blogging is my way to escape from the world and a place for me to pour my heart and soul into a project that combines my two greatest loves: writing and beauty. I want to mention a quick thank you to my readers and my family and friends for the continual love and support - it means the world to me and to still be smashing posts out three years on is proof of your constant motivation.

So here's to the next year or three!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig