Sunday 5 March 2017

17 Things I Want To Do In 2017

Coming out of a very high and low 2016 I wanted to promise myself that I would do everything in my power to have a happy and positive 2017, and to get out there, experience life and just enjoy myself in general. So I've made a bit of a list, nothing too grand or unachievable, but a few things I want to do this year, some of which I've already got a head start on - that would be the unhealthy addiction I now have for Suits and Patrick J. Adams *insert heart eye emoji*

17 Things I Want To Do In 2017 | Cate Renée

1) Switch off from technology more on the weekends ✔
2) Invest in quality, timeless style pieces ✔
3) Take a road trip to somewhere in Western Australia
4) Play around with photo editing in Lightroom and PicMonkey ✔

5) Buy a piece of art
6) Try to look on the bright side of every situation ✔
7) Read more books ✔
8) Finish watching Suits on Netflix

9) Make a new friend
10) Cycle around Rottnest Island
11) Take more photos of my surroundings
12) Purchase a gorgeous vase to display fresh blooms in

13) Write more informative and style related blog posts ✔
14) Organise a picnic date for my girlfriends
15) Try baking some healthier, refined sugar-free sweet treats
16) Get out in nature more often
17) Finish styling my bedroom with a fresh coat of paint ✔
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig