Sunday 19 February 2017

Fresh & Flirty | Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP

Fresh & Flirty | Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP | Cate Renée

As promised I'm finally writing a full review on this absolutely gorgeous perfume. I'd been meaning to purchase a new fragrance for yonks, but time got the better of me and I don't exactly find myself shopping in the major department stores these days. Years ago I used to go heavy on the sweet and girly scented perfumes - Britney Spears Fantasy never left my sight - but as I've matured and grown into a lady I tend gravitate toward more sophisticated and clean-cut scents. I think my love for anything fresh and citrus-like originates from my childhood where my Mum used to wear the classic Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. As I mentioned in my January Favourites I actually received this as a gift from a family friend.

Fresh & Flirty | Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP | Cate Renée

I'm terrible at describing smells so I've done a bit of digging around on the internet and found a much more elegant description than the one I had planned. The composition is focused on two core ingredients: jasmine absolute and may rose absolute. These delicate flowers are then enriched with a touch of florentine iris. Top notes feature bergamot, grapefruit and orange, middle notes of lychee, rose and jasmine and base notes of vanilla, patchouli, musk and vetiver make this beautiful, feminine fragrance perfect for the modern woman.

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance" - Coco Chanel, Harper's Bazaar interview 1923.
Share:

2 comments

  1. According to many reviews and ratings including Fragrantica, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP has excellent ratings and reviews. Whenever I tried a new fragrance I always try it with the tester first, If I found it pleasant then I bought the original perfume. I think I will try that one out. Thanks for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a delightful fragrance :)

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig