Sunday 18 December 2016

My Favourite Films To Watch During The Holidays

My Favourite Films To Watch During The Holidays | Cate Renée

It's no secret that I love to cosy up in bed watching Christmas films during the holidays, but like everyone, I have my own list of favourites that I come back to each year. This year I've been trying to watch some new festive films available on Netflix as well as the old classics. Here's a few of my current favourites that I've been enjoying this month:

  • The Holiday
  • How To Be Single
  • Home Alone
  • Love Actually
  • Elf
  • Holiday Engagement
  • Mean Girls
  • Mickey's Once & Twice Upon A Christmas
  • Love The Coopers
  • The Santa Clause
  • Four Holidays
  • Call The Midwife Christmas Specials
  • Bridget Jones's Diary
  • The Sound of Music
  • New Year's Eve

Whilst I have made my way through a fair amount of Christmas movies I've still got a week to go and a few more to squeeze in before the big day arrives. Here's what's on my To Watch list:

  • Santa Baby
  • Arthur Christmas
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Christmas Cupid
  • The Family Stone
  • How The Grinch Stole Christmas
  • Christmas With The Kranks
  • The Mistle-Tones
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig