Friday 23 September 2016

What I've Been Loving This Week

What I've Been Loving This Week | Cate Renée
What I've Been Loving This Week | Cate Renée

MAYBELLINE HYPER SHARP WING LINER
I'll be the first to admit that my winged liner isn't always looking the best but lately I've been trying to practice and perfect my technique, and with the help of the Hyper Sharp Wing Liner my feline flick has been on fleek! The tip is flat and super bendy making application a dream and easy to create a sharp, defined line. Plus its in the form of a pen so no mess or fuss with a gel pot and brush.

KATE SOMERVILLE QUENCH OIL FREE HYDRATING FACE SERUM
After my mini Mecca splurge earlier this month - where I was sent a few skincare samples to try - I have a whole new appreciation for face serums. Last year I was all about the Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Serum but after trying this I'm thinking I may have to purchase the full size version very soon! The tiny 2mL sample has lasted me almost two weeks and majorly improved the surface and hydration of my skin. Now I'm hooked and currently giving the Oil Free Moisturiser a whirl.

MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY IN ROSE POUDRE
Last weekend I went to a lovely high tea afternoon in the city with some girlfriends and ended up painting my fingers and toes in this pretty pinky nude shade. I'll say this time and time again that when it comes to drugstore nail varnish formulations the Super Stay range has got to be one of my favourites. Although there isn't a huge selection of colours, the chip-resistant formula and staying power makes up for it. I suspect I'll be sporting this colour in the future when I'm wanting something a little more understated than my usual red.

PANDORA RING
I caught up with an old friend a few weeks back and I was lucky enough to receive this gorgeous ring from her as a belated birthday gift. These days I don't tend to wear much jewellery aside from my DKNY watch and Tiffany & Co love heart necklace so when I opened the ring box I was totally surprised and instantly obsessed. The Pandora Infinite Love Ring represents our life-long friendship and slots perfectly into my petite collection of dainty trinkets.

iOS 10
In the last week or so Apple has launched both its new iPhone 7 and iOS 10 software update and although I've decided to stick with my iPhone 6S+ for a little while longer, I am bloody loving the new design refresh! The layout of the new lock screen and notifications seem more logical and user-friendly and everything is looking clean cut and defined. On the whole the update has been a big plus in my eyes and I can't wait to see what they've got in store next for the iPhone 8.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig