Tuesday 16 August 2016

Current Shower Lineup

Current Shower Lineup | Cate Renée

Who doesn't love a hot, steamy shower?! I certainly do and am beyond guilty of letting time fly by as I stand aimlessly under the running water. Although I have become more conscious of it and I'm now trying to cut back on my minutes, one can't help themselves but get lost in thought whilst lathering up with some smelly shower products. So here it is, the lineup of what's currently residing in my secret hideaway and thinking space - the shower!

Now that my wonderfully long and glorious holiday is over and I'm back at home again - oh the joys of reality - I've been trying to savour the memories of sunshine and the seaside with a few sweet and fruity summery scents. Enter The Body Shop Pinita Colada Shower Gel, possibly one of the most hyped products at the moment, and boy can I say that it's certainly worth it. A summery blend of fresh pineapple and creamy coconut go hand-in-hand, leaving me the only choice of rationing this until it becomes available down under, hopefully this summer! Next is a Lush soap to which I have no idea what the name of it is as it was given as a free sample from the store in Venice - there was a skin emergency that required a trip to purchase the Mask of Magnaminty face mask. It's orangy fragrance is the perfect burst of freshness on a winter morning.

Lately I have tried to go the extra mile and treat my skin to a little TLC and my current go-to is this beauty from Soap & Glory. Just as the label suggests this Smoothie Star tub of Breakfast Scrub smells heavenly and like a big ol' bowl of creamy banana and caramel goodness. I love to use this just before bed when I'm feeling exhausted after a big day. As for the rest of me; face, body and hair, I've got an in-shower facial, razor that I swear by and tube of violet toning magic. Since putting my skin through hell and back - planes, airports, extreme temperatures, lots of carbs, etc. - I've been enjoying using a facial scrub three of four times a week. The Clean & Clear In-Shower Facial is a product I've used for years and perfectly exfoliates the skins surface. For shaving I think I've had the same Schick Quattro razor since I first began (not the same exact razor, but you know what I mean) and I won't be changing it up anytime soon. Lastly this tube of hair toning magic is the Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo, perfect for keeping those brassy tones at bay. Since lightening my hair two weeks ago I've been using this once a week and my hair looks as good as new - also my hair lady is a goddess.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig