Sunday 27 March 2016

March Favourites

Since I hadn't written a favourites post in quite some while I thought I'd better do a hefty one this month and jam-pack it with a few of my favourites from over the summer and throughout March. I've been loving so many different things lately,  and made many new beauty discoveries and also some lifestyle ones too.

March Favourites | Cate Renée

NYX MEGA SHINE LIPGLOSS IN SPONGE CAKE
You may have seen my post on this gorgeous lipgloss a few days ago (see here), but I have been so in love with it that I couldn't not put it in my favourites post. This is seriously a super easy everyday lip colour that wears amazingly throughout the day and goes with every outfit in your wardrobe. Plus if you're a lover of Red Cherry Wheel sweets then this lipgloss is the one for you!

NEUTROGENA NATURALS NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
I'm usually one to do a bunch of research before I go out and buy a new night cream, but as of last month my skin has been drier than normal and in desperate need of some moisture. I actually hadn't planned on buying this night cream but randomly picked it up and hoped for the best. I've gotta say what a difference it's made not only to my dry skin but also to my overall complexion. A definite recommend for anyone with dry or flaky skin.

GARNIER MICELLAR WATER
I've certainly tried my fair share of drugstore micellar waters but this one tops the lot of them, I think I like it almost as much as the original Bioderma - which I will be stocking up on whilst I'm in Europe in June & July. Garnier's version does the job and effortlessly removes 98% of all my eye makeup in one go and leaves my skin feeling refreshed before bed. This is by far one of the best drugstore micellar waters that I have tried.

MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY IN ROSE POUDRE
My new perfect nude nail polish that just looks amazing with everything and is my latest go-to shade for both my fingers and toes. Once again I must rave about the formula of the Super Stay collection, it's just the best and my personal favourite, especially if you pair it with the clear coat from the same range then you're looking at nails to die for!

THE BODY SHOP FUJI GREEN TEA BODY WASH
If you like fresh and clean shower scents like I do then this refreshingly invigorating body wash from The Body Shop is perfect for you. I'm generally a lover of pretty much everything from this store, but I find their body washes get you clean like no other, plus the range of scents and flavours available means there's something for everyone to love!

JOICO K-PAK SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER TO REPAIR DAMAGE
Over the summer I swam a lot and as a result I began washing my hair a lot more than I usually do. I ended up with a severe chemical and silicon build up which meant my hair was super dull and weighed down. A switch to a newer, more high end shampoo and conditioner duo that was also silicon free has seen the health and appearance of my hair change drastically. I no longer wash my hair everyday and what a time saver that has become.

PACKS A PEACH T2 TEA
I've really been loving herbal and fruit teas a lot more lately because I'm trying to avoid dairy as it leaves me feeling super nauseous and sick in the stomach. My sister actually picked up this box of tea the other week and just the smell of it is enough to make you wanna try it. Yet another sweet reference, but if you're obsessed with Allen's Peaches & Creams then YOU NEED THIS TEA! Don't bother reading the rest of this post just go out and do yourself a favour, buy this damn tea! I don't have much else to say other than it's peachy and amazing.

CALL THE MIDWIFE
I don't quite understand how it took me this long to find this gem of a show, but in the last two months I have watched all five seasons and am now up-to-date with the current episodes. If you're wondering what the shows about, I always say a lovely combination of Grey's Anatomy and Downton Abbey. Set in the late 1950s and 60s, Nonnatus House is full of busy Sisters and midwives on call the town of Poplar in London's East End.

BRIDGET JONES' BABY TRAILER
If you haven't seen the trailer to one of my all time favourite film sequels then you better get on it quick smart!! The hilarious and uber-relatable Bridget Jones is back and this time she's expecting a little bun in the oven, but who's the father is the real question she's asking herself.

I hope everyone's had a lovely Easter long weekend!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig