Sunday 20 March 2016

5 Things I'm Loving This Weekend

5 Things I'm Loving This Weekend | Cate Renée

In the past few weeks I've certainly enjoyed a lot more social events that have kept my calendar filled with nights out on the town and many other festivities. I've branched out of my little comfort zone of monochromatic wardrobes pieces, Vodka, lime & sodas, and the same old local bar I always hit up, and instead explored a few new places and trends.

BARRY M GELLY HI SHINE IN SUGAR PLUM
As you may have guessed from my last post, I'm having quite the moment with Barry M nail polishes! And in particular this shade, Sugar Plum, which is a gorgeous pinky purple that looks freakin' awesome with my usual monochromes outfits. I have fallen in love with the high-end-like formulation of this drugstore brand and how its a cheaper alternative to Essie.

VALLEYGIRL BROWN SUEDE LACE UP SKIRT
Brown and suede textures seem to be all the rage this season with 70's vibes hitting all the retail clothing stores. I'm not usually one to follow fashion trends, but this lace up suede skirt (similar here) caught my eye and is be the perfect wildcard addition to wardrobe. I wore this out last Saturday night to a bar with a classic black tank and black heels to match.

ROSE GOLD COSTUME JEWELLERY 
My eye for rose gold/copper homewares has expanded it's horizons into the world of costume jewellery and now I just can't seem to get enough! I went off buying and wearing costume jewellery for a little while but my love for it is back now more than ever and I'm just slightly obsessed with everything at the store, Lovisa.

THE STABLES BAR ON HAY STREET
This edgy, yet sophisticated bar located at 888 Hay Street Perth has recently become my new favourite hot spot for drinks in the city. Awesome service, selection of cocktails and atmosphere makes The Stables Bar the new "it" place to be seen and is the perfect location for a classy night out with the girls!

HOW TO BE SINGLE FILM
I'm calling this film the best chick flick out at the cinemas so far for 2016! I've heard mixed reviews about it but I thought the cast and story line was amazing, especially for a newly single gal like myself. Plus there were a few hidden life lessons that every girl needs to hear once in a while.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Ooh I love the look of that Barry M polish - it's gorgeous xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's amazing, highly recommend xx

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig