Sunday 7 February 2016

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things | Cate Renée

Wow, I feel like I have posted anything, let alone touched my keyboard for quite some time now. I didn't quite realise how much of a blogging break I needed until it happened, and before I knew it almost two whole months had past without a single post uploaded. To say that life got in the way is a bit of an understatement, but one that I am happy to report. For the past two months, well since the Christmas holidays, my life has been completely turned upside down and certainly for the better. Oh how a few simple things have greatly impacted upon my happiness and general well being. But with that being said I most definitely have missed writing and producing new content here, and can't wait to get back into the swing of things. I've got a feeling that 2016 is going to be a big one for me and I'm buzzing with excitement to discover new things, have adventures and create lots and lots of memories along the way! I want to explore new creative outlets and step outside of my comfort zone more often and with that being said, I'm going to start by jotting down a few goals for the year ahead. Hopefully you've made it through all of that you'll stick around and see where this journey takes me.

Thank you for staying loyal.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig