Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Drugstore Mascara Combo That Rocks

The Drugstore Mascara Combo That Rocks | Cate Renée

There comes a time when it becomes imperative that you have a go-to mascara or two for both everyday use and special occasions. I recently have discovered my dream team of drugstore mascaras that give me the perfect length, definition and volume I need, making them my ultimate go-to combination in my makeup collection. 

LENGTH & DEFINITION
This mascara (now sadly discontinued) was one that snuck into my makeup stash... or did I steal it from my Mum's collection? Any who, this mascara from Revlon has been a staple of mine for quite some time and creates an effortless look of lengthened lashes. After a good curl with my lash curlers, this mascara achieves a beautifully natural lift and even spread of product, defining each individual lash with every coat. A few coats of this alone looks gorgeous when putting together an everyday makeup look.

VOLUME
When it's time to hit the town for a girls night out, a few added lashing of Maybelline's Lash Sensational mascara pumps up the volume and makes my lashes say "hello world!" I'm not the hugest fan of this mascara alone, but when added with the above, it dramatically creates a defined, lengthened and voluminous look for your lashes.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig