Monday 8 December 2014

Maybelline Super Stay In Deep Red

Maybelline Super Stay "Deep Red" | Cate Renée
Maybelline Super Stay "Deep Red" | Cate Renée

You caught me red-handed! Red is possibly my most worn shade when it comes to nail polish, and Maybelline's Super Stay Gel Nail Colour in Deep Red totally screams attitude and class. This particular shade of red is more of a deep garnet, with a subtle hint of brown popping through- I know, don't freak, it looks exquisite. I'm usually a vibrant, candied red kinda gal, but I've made a rightful position for this red-wined beauty among my extensive collection. With such a rich shade, I almost run the risk of it being a little too dark for the summertime, but for now I shall continue to wear it.

I've fallen in love with the chip resistant formula, and the squareness of the brush which makes for a super quick and even application. Plus not to mention, the lustrous glossy sheen it leaves behind. This ones for sure worked it's way into my heart, and I look forward to sporting it more as soon as the leaves begin to fall.
Share:

11 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous shade of red and so glossy too! I really like these sound of the thick brush (hate it when they are tiny) and the chip free formula x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gloss factor is amazing! Bought another shade from this range so I am dying to test it out! Xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color! Also, did you do your nails yourself? Your manicure looks amazing! And I'll check this one out. I'm usually an Essie polish sort of gal, but work as a waitress, so it's constantly chipping. Maybe I'll have better luck with this one!

    iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it on for almost a week and have done dishes etc and absolutely no chips! Thankyou, yes I do my own nails :) xx

      Delete
  3. That is SUCH a gorgeous red! I love Maybelline polishes xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've fallen head over heels for it! I gotta get my hands in a few more shades from the range! Xx

      Delete
  4. That is a seriously gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's a perfect red. I love the finish and how it looks on you. I've got so many things on my wishlist and I'm going to add this to it. I must try it... Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm preying I get a bit of Christmas money so I can go and buy some more of these beauties! X

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous shade of polish! And can I just say, your blog background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much! I can't take the credit but Sharnee at suckmylolly.com does the best blog makeovers!! X

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig