Wednesday 3 December 2014

HUGE Priceline Haul!

HUGE Priceline Haul! | Cate Renée
HUGE Priceline Haul! | Cate Renée
HUGE Priceline Haul! | Cate Renée

With the annual 40% off sale at Priceline, I just couldn't resist a good bargain or two, and was super keen to test out some of the new products currently on the high street. I must say I did have to restrain myself to a certain extent or I would've bought the whole store and left them empty. I'm looking forward to bringing some of these beauties into my current makeup routine and fingers crossed there should be a few reviews to follow in the new year- also be on the look out for them in some upcoming posts for Blogmas.

MAKEUP
Revlon Blush Highlighting Palette in Rose Glow
Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have never heard of priceline before, but I will be checking them out. Look at all those bargains you have got! Make up is so expensive in the shops even when there are specials on.

    Lorilee
    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you, Australian makeup prices are so ridiculous! Priceline is kinda like a drugstore/chemist in Australia x

    ReplyDelete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig