Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Themed Pamper Session

After a long week and crazy busy weekend I decided to treat myself and have a bit of a pampering afternoon and to unwind before the chaos of Christmas begins. I took advantage of using some of my festive themed and limited edition products and gave them a workout.

Christmas Themed Pamper Session | Cate Renée

When it comes to pamper time, a cup of tea or hot drink is essential and must be within arms reach. I love this just sit my pedestal mug on the side of the tub and sip away as I please. If you read my Bath & Body Works haul the other day, you'll recognise this heavenly scented beauty. It claims it smells like "Sparking Icicles" but for me, I'm not sure why, it somewhat reminds me of a men's cologne, but I'm not complaining. A little bit of a winter wonderland in the middle of summer- cue Phineas and Ferb's S'winter tune.

Christmas Themed Pamper Session | Cate Renée

I love a bath once a week, usually on a Sunday evening just before the school week starts again, and of course it can't be a fabulous bath without a little bath bomb of sorts from Lush. As Christmas is just around the corner- it's actually in three days!- I thought I'd give this Father Christmas bath bomb a go! This is also when I like to whack on a face mask and enjoy all it's greenness in the privacy of my bathroom. Plus not to mention the Lush Mask Of Magnaminty has been a bloody skin lifesaver recently, zapping any nasty breakouts. 

Christmas Themed Pamper Session | Cate Renée

Whilst I'm in the tub I love to pop in a hydrating or repairing hair mask and let it soak into my ends for a short while, my Mum gave me this sample she received after spending a bomb on Christmas presents in L'Occitane. Also I've recently discovered that if I paint my nails in the bath and let them soak under water, they dry so much faster! This week I'm sporting Max Factor's Glossfinity in Angel Nails, because if you can't wear glitter at Christmas time, when can you? And finally, after I start to look like a prune, I apply a load of body butter on to re-hydrate my skin, and I LOVE this ginger scented one from The Body Shop.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig