Sunday 30 November 2014

November Favourites

November Favourites! | Cate Renée
November Favourites! | Cate Renée

This past month has been a choker block chaotic month full of exams and meeting deadlines, and to be quite frank I can hardly remember what I've been loving in November, but here are a few bits and pieces that have been more useful than absolute favourites of mine that I've had at arms reach.

MAYBELLINE PRECISE MASTER LINER 
Since working in town this past week or so I've loved getting a little more dolled up, corporate chic I call it, and spending some extra time getting ready in the mornings, and my all time favourite liquid liner has been a must this month. My favourite way to class up and complete a look is to pop a stroke of black liner along my lash line.

RIMMEL NAIL POLISH IN DOUBLE DECKER RED 
Red nails are my favourite to wear, and Double Decker Red is honestly the best red shade I've tried to date. The bright glossy finish and the amazing staying strength formula from Rimmel just tops my list of radical reds.

RIMMEL WAKE ME UP CONCEALER
After a month of my skin playing up, and being super dry, I tried to steer clear of foundation and running the risk of orange patches. I've stuck to a little concealer and blended it in with another monthly favourite of mine, the Zoeva 110 Face Shape Brush, which works its magic and evenly blends the product into my skin. This concealer does the perfect job of covering up those under eye bags and blemishes without looking too sheer or caked.

SIMPLE VITAL VITAMIN NIGHT CREAM
This night cream has literally a life saver for my random patches of dry skin. Every night this month I've whacked a dollop onto my face and left it to sink in, and after a week the results are crazy. My dry patches have reduced rapidly and my skin is almost back to its old self.

FOREVER NEW BAG 
I bought this all the way back in January with the main purpose for it to be my school bag for the year, although I never used it for school, this past week or so I've been working in the city and catching the train to and from work. This bag has just the perfect amount of space for all my beauty necessities, and more importantly a protective velvet-lined section for my laptop.

SMOOTHIE BOWLS
A bit of a healthy one here! I think I might have seen this on Pinterest somewhere and just had to try it out- turns out I'm totally hooked. Super healthy and delicious, smoothie bowls are just a fancy name for a green smoothie in a bowl. I love these for a refreshing breakfast or afternoon snack.

TWININGS IRISH BREAKFAST TEA
I'm not usually one to stray away from my beloved English breakfast tea, but there was something about the Irish breakfast that tasted a little different, possibly stronger, and the tea leaf flavour is certainly more prominent. For me nothing beats a good cup of tea and I even managed to hook my mother onto them as well.

LOVE ME HARDER BY ARIANA GRANDE FT. THE WEEKND
I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've had this song on constant repeat, I think there might have even been one day where it was played at least a couple dozen times. I wasn't originally a huge fan of Ariana Grande but man her songs have some kick! Do yourself a favour this weekend and check it out- her vocals are incredible.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig