Saturday 11 October 2014

My Favourite Boxes of Tea

Join The Tea Party! | Cate Renée
Join The Tea Party! | Cate Renée

Tea, for many a morning necessity, and for me a warm, loving hug in a cup! The extant of my love for tea began many years ago, most likely at a family birthday event with Black Forest cake and Mum doing the tea and coffee rounds. Nowadays I own more tea than probably necessary, and here a small portion of the collection, my personal favourites.

For breakfast, depending on how I'm feeling my favourite cult classic is the Tetley Extra Strong teabags, perfect for an English breakfast tea, alongside an Irish breakfast which to me is just a little stronger. Or if I've woken with a funny tummy and not feeling like having milk in my tea, a great alternative are herbal teas. My favourites being for an upset tummy the Nerada Organics Peppermint tea, and the best for detoxing last night's greasy ordeal is a big cup of green tea.


Sometimes when the weather heats up, you don't always feel like having a big cup of tea. On those days I love having herbal tea or sometimes a little fruity. My favourites include the majority of the Twinings Infusions range, but currently my top picks are; Cranberry & Pomegranate, Blackcurrant, Ginseng & Vanilla, and Raspberry, Strawberry & Loganberry (the best in my eyes!).


Cups purchased from Bed Bath N Table
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig