Wednesday 13 August 2014

Skin Care Routine

Skin Care Routine | Cate Renée

My skin care routine changes every now and again usually depending on breakouts and convenience, but for the most part when I come home from school or work this is the routine I use.

I start by taking the days makeup off with a little Bioderma Créaline H2O on a few cotton pads, and try remove the bulk of my foundation and eye makeup. Then I like to cleanse and remove any excess left over with my Clean & Clear Advantage Pimple Control Cleanser. 
I usually take my shower around 5pm or so, and whilst in the shower I exfoliate my face with the Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Scrub or if I'm lucky enough to have time to have a bath, I love using the Formula 10.0.6 Keep Your Cool Breakout Calming Mask - amazing for pesky little breakouts! After my shower or bath, my skin needs a good dose of rejuvenation and re-hydration. The perfect products I've found are The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser and, a new favourite (and holy grail) product, Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Advanced Face Serum. And to seal the deal, my beloved Clean & Clear Essentials Moisturiser is my secret to happy and healthy skin.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig